DETOUR URBAN CLOTHING FAQ’S
1. Online at Detour Clothing
We are updating our online sales at present, please be patient and feel free to contact us directly. Or follow us on Facebook at..... Detour Urban Clothing.
2. What type of payments are accepted online?
You can pay using the following debit or credit cards.
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Online Banking payments
3. Does Detour have a Rewards scheme?
Detour Clothing offers a Rewards scheme for any customer who signs up to become a Detour VIP (Very Important Person). If you are a Detour VIP member then you will receive a $50 store credit to spend in store every time you spend $500 or more.
4. How do you sign up for the Rewards scheme?
Simply click on the Become a VIP section of the website, fill out the details and you will automatically become a member. You will receive our regular newsletter updates and notifications of sales and special deals.
5. Are credit card details secure when using this website?
Credit card details are processed through our secure ANZ Merchant Credit Card service – Direct Payment Service. Only valid cardholders can authorize payment on the Detour Clothing website. All credit card details are handled by a secure payment gateway page hosted by DPS.
6. What currency is used when buying products online?
All prices and total amounts are shown in New Zealand dollars and charged in New Zealand dollars.
7. Can products be delivered overseas?
Sorry, but currently we do not ship overseas.
8. What are the postal charges?
Within New Zealand, we deliver FREE for products over $100. We require that postal addresses be provided rather than P O BOX numbers within New Zealand.
9. How can an order be canceled?
We provide 24 hours in which to cancel from the time the order was placed. If you change your mind or would like to cancel then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on 03 442 7918.
10. Who should be contacted if there is a question/issue?
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase please contact the Detour Clothing Manager, Amanda Stirling by phoning 03 442 7918 or emailing email@example.com
11. Can you return sales goods?
We do not accept return on products purchased on sale. Sales goods are a final purchase.