DETOUR URBAN CLOTHING FAQ’S
1. What is available to buy online at Detour Clothing
There is a selection of the latest fashion collections and items in store at Detour available for purchase online. Included are sales items at reduced prices.
2. What happens if something is not available?
From time to time products on the website will become unavailable or sold out. When this happens we will put a SOLD OUT sign beside the garment image.
3. What happens if a product has already been purchased but is not available?
If you have already purchased an item that we find is not longer available then we will contact the suppliers to obtain the item or provide you will a full refund.
4. Can personal messages be added to an order?
If you are purchasing for someone else then you can add a personal message to your order that will be delivered with the parcel. You can enter your message when you fill out your personal details.
5. What type of payments are accepted online?
You can pay using the following debit or credit cards.
Visa, MasterCard, AMEX, Online Banking payments
7. Does Detour have a Rewards scheme?
Detour Clothing offers a Rewards scheme for any customer who signs up to become a Detour VIP (Very Important Person). If you are a Detour VIP member then you will receive a $50 store credit to spend in store every time you spend $500 or more.
8. How do you sign up for the Rewards scheme?
Simply click on the Become a VIP section of the website, fill out the details and you will automatically become a member. You will receive our regular newsletter updates and notifications of sales and special deals.
9. Are credit card details secure when using this website?
Credit card details are processed through our secure ANZ Merchant Credit Card service – Direct Payment Service. Only valid cardholders can authorize payment on the Detour Clothing website. All credit card details are handled by a secure payment gateway page hosted by DPS.
10. What currency is used when buying products online?
All prices and total amounts are shown in New Zealand dollars and charged in New Zealand dollars.
11. Can products be delivered overseas?
Sorry, but currently we do not ship overseas.
12. What are the postal charges?
Within New Zealand, we deliver FREE. We require that postal addresses be provided rather than P O BOX numbers within New Zealand.
13. How can an order be canceled?
We provide 24 hours in which to cancel from the time the order was placed. If you change your mind or would like to cancel then please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning us on 03 442 7918.
14. Can products be returned after receiving it?
We provide a return service within seven days of purchase. We will exchange sizes and colours if that stock is available. The cost of additional postage will be added to the total amount charged for the purchase.
15. Who should be contacted if there is a complaint?
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase online please contact the Detour Clothing managing director Mike Collins by phoning 03 442 7918 or emailing email@example.com
16. What sizes do Detour Clothing stock online?
Our clothing sizes are in UK sizing’s ranging 8 to 14 for women and sm, med,lge, XL, XXL for men. Please check the availability of the size you would like when placing your order, as not all sizes may be available.
17. How will I know that the order has been received?
We will notify you via email once we have received your order and the products are ready to be sent. Please allow 48 hours from the time of placing the order for this to happen.
18. Can online purchases be picked up from the store?
Purchases made online can be picked up from the Detour Clothing store in Queenstown. Please include your request in when placing the order or call us at the store on 03 442 7918
19. Who can shop online at the Detour Clothing website?
To be eligible to order products online at Detour Clothing, you need to be a person or parties that are legally entitled to form contracts within New Zealand law. You are required to provide your real name, phone number, email address, and any other requested information. Purchases must be for personal requirement and not for commercial resale. The credit card provided must belong to you and Detour Clothing will not be held accountable for any non-delivery.
20. Can you return sales goods?
We do not accept return on products purchased on sale. Sales goods are a final purchase.